A Growing LIVE, WORK, PLAY Community
Lake Nona is one of the hottest master-planned communities —not just in the Orlando area, but in all of the country! And it’s not hard to see why.
Multiple thoughtfully designed neighborhoods cater to residents of all different lifestyles and ages. Choose from multi-story family homes, townhomes, Mediterranean-inspired homes, bungalows, cottages, apartments, gated neighborhoods, golf course and country club homes, and more.
Whether you’re looking for a more suburban or urban feel, there’s something for everyone at a wide range of price points—but all with an emphasis on luxury living.
Lake Nona features beautifully manicured green spaces and parks, pools, playgrounds, a thriving town center, a sports and performance district, its own water sports park, hiking trails, organized family events, public art, and other amenities. All the shopping, dining, entertainment, and services you need are right outside your door, as are extensive employment opportunities and top-rated schools.
This cutting-edge community is Florida’s firsts ultra-high-speed gigabit community, and the country’s first Iconic Cisco Smart+Connected City. Its Medical City is an innovative campus dedicated to healthcare services, education, and research. Plus, there’s a community-wide emphasis on sustainability.
If you’re looking for an exciting, innovative, inclusive, family-friendly community in Orlando that just keeps getting better by the day, look no further than Lake Nona.
LAKE NONA’S AMAZING GROWTH
- 17-square-mile, master-planned development in southeast Orlando
- 12,000 residents and 5,000 on-site employees, and will include millions of square feet of commercial, office, hotel, restaurant, and retail space
- Among fastest-selling U.S. master-planned communities (RCLCO 2016)
- 650-acre Lake Nona Medical City encompassing more than 2.6 million SF and 5,000 employees to date
- Adjacent super-regional transportation includes Orlando International Airport and planned All Aboard Florida’s high-speed train, Brightline
- USTA’s New Home of American Tennis National Campus with 100 courts, the world’s largest tennis complex on 64-acres
- Future home to Orlando City Soccer Club’s state-of-the-art, 23-acre training facility
- Future home of KPMG Learning, Development, and Innovation Facility, with a 55-acre campus
- A-Rated Public Schools with more than 12,000 students
- Billions of planned construction within the next 3 years
- Cisco Iconic Smart + Connected City, first community in the U.S. to receive the designation
- 1st Gigabit Community in Florida
ORLANDO QUICK FACTS
- 2.4 Million People in the Metro Area
- 6th Largest Metro Area in Southern U.S.
- 68 Million visitors annually, most visited city in the world with an economic impact of more than $50 billion
- Largest Collection of Theme Parks in the world
- 14th Busiest Airport in U.S. (MCO) with 42 Million visitors in 2016 and a direct gateway to more than 128 cities
- 2nd Largest Convention Center in the U.S.
- 2nd Largest University Campus in U.S. in terms of enrollment (UCF) with 64,318 in 2016
- 4th Most Popular American City based on where people want to live (Pew Research)
- #1 Metro Area for job growth (2016 U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- 2 Major League Professional Sports Teams Orlando Magic (NBA) and Orlando City (MLS)
- 4th Happiest Place to Work in the U.S. (Forbes)
- 2nd Most Competitive Location for Business in the U.S. (KPMG 2016)
We’re not just another real estate team
Traditional real estate companies don’t have the single focus, the builder relationships, or the data we have. They’re our secret for matching you with your dream home in your perfect location at an unbelievable deal more effectively and efficiently than anyone else.
Let’s talk about getting a new-construction home more easily and affordably than you ever expected.
Call one of our friendly experts