Are you thinking about moving to Lake Nona?
Considering Buying Your New Home in Lake Nona?
- A beautiful, innovative, family-friendly, master-planned community in Orlando, FL
- The height of the live-work-play lifestyle
- Extensive job opportunities and its own Medical City and Sports District
- A – rated public schools and higher education
- CISCO gigabit fiber connected and sustainably designed homes of the future
- A bustling town center, numerous amenities, and sports and training facilities
- Public parks and over 44 miles of trails
- Private golf and country club
- Arts, culture, entertainment, shopping, and dining right at your doorstep
- The Orlando theme parks and other attractions just a short drive away
- Homes in Lake Nona are selling fast and their value keeps rising
- Over 12,000 current residents and over 30,000 when complete
- Identified as one of the wealthiest zip codes in Central Florida
- More than 1,000 families moving to Lake Nona every other year
- $522,000 is the average home price in Lake Nona (2016)
- $143,500 is the average household income
- 80% of residents have college degrees, 45% of those have graduate school experience
- One of the first “intelligent” homes in the US, the WHIT (Wellness Home Innovation Technology) is located in the Laureate Park neighborhood
There’s a reason Lake Nona is one of the top 10 fastest growing U.S. cities!
It’s time you learned more about this exciting community.
If you are planning on moving to Lake Nona or the greater Orlando Area, we are relocation experts that can help you with the entire process.
We’re not just another real estate team
Traditional real estate companies don’t have the single focus, the builder relationships, or the data we have. They’re our secret for matching you with your dream home in your perfect location at an unbelievable deal more effectively and efficiently than anyone else.
Let’s talk about getting a new-construction home more easily and affordably than you ever expected.
Call one of our friendly experts